Working For You
At W&S the team concept is at the core of what we do and it’s how we approach working with your business. By empowering each member of the Walter & Shuffain team to draw on the expertise of all of the professionals dedicated to your business, we’re able to generate the innovative ideas your business needs to achieve maximum growth.
Your W&S team will suggest creative ways to help you realize growth, identify and resolve issues before they become problems, and take full advantage of opportunities to unlock profits. You can count on Walter & Shuffain to anticipate tomorrow's opportunities, while effectively reacting to what is happening today. We know you're interested in results and that’s exactly what we'll produce.
In addition to assisting with day-to-day business needs, you'll find added benefits by teaming with W&S. You’ll receive our quarterly newsletter, which offers timely information on a variety of issues, and we'll keep you up-to-date on tax topics through our tax planning seminars and alerts on new legislation as it develops.
To further ensure that you always receive the highest levels of service and expertise, W&S participates in several professional organizations:
- The Alliott Group Alliance
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA’s Private Companies Practice Section:
- Addresses the needs specific to closely-held businesses
- As members we undergo peer review every three years